You can't use the same email address on turingpi.com or Kickstarter because Apple generates unique emails for each website. Please open a ticket and provide us with the email address that you want to use with your profile and we will update the email address for your order. Thank you.
I created my Kickstarter account with Apple private email, can I use the same email address on turingpi.com?
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Why am I being asked to pay when I try to edit my Kickstarter order?
- How does the backer survey work?
- I created my Kickstarter account with Apple private email, can I use the same email address on turingpi.com?
- Why do I have to pay for shipping?
- Why I don't see NVMe add-on (M2 ports) in my order?
- I logged into turingpi.com but don't see my Kickstarter order. What do I do?
- How do I know if my order was completed successfully?
- How do I find my backer number?
- Why was my imported order canceled and a new order created?
- Why didn't I receive an email about my order if it's in the imported range?
Article is closed for comments.
Comments (0 comments)