Don't worry! Since we import orders in batches, it may take some time. Check the latest backer numbers on Kickstarter for project updates to get an idea of when yours will be imported.
I logged into turingpi.com but don't see my Kickstarter order. What do I do?
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Why am I being asked to pay when I try to edit my Kickstarter order?
- How does the backer survey work?
- I created my Kickstarter account with Apple private email, can I use the same email address on turingpi.com?
- Why do I have to pay for shipping?
- Why I don't see NVMe add-on (M2 ports) in my order?
- I logged into turingpi.com but don't see my Kickstarter order. What do I do?
- How do I know if my order was completed successfully?
- How do I find my backer number?
- Why was my imported order canceled and a new order created?
- Why didn't I receive an email about my order if it's in the imported range?
Article is closed for comments.
Comments (0 comments)