All Turing Pi 2 devices sold on our website come with 4x M2 ports by default and it is already included in the price, so we do not list it as a separate add-on to avoid confusion for new customers. If you paid for the NVMe option on Kickstarter or using Typeform, please be assured that you will receive your device with M2 ports installed.
Why I don't see NVMe add-on (M2 ports) in my order?
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Why am I being asked to pay when I try to edit my Kickstarter order?
- How does the backer survey work?
- I created my Kickstarter account with Apple private email, can I use the same email address on turingpi.com?
- Why do I have to pay for shipping?
- Why I don't see NVMe add-on (M2 ports) in my order?
- I logged into turingpi.com but don't see my Kickstarter order. What do I do?
- How do I know if my order was completed successfully?
- How do I find my backer number?
- Why was my imported order canceled and a new order created?
- Why didn't I receive an email about my order if it's in the imported range?
Article is closed for comments.
Comments (0 comments)