This article is a detailed guide to the Kickstarter Backer Survey mentioned in our campaign. It's important to note that the Kickstarter Backer Survey is not a customer survey, but rather a tool we use to finalize orders, collect shipping addresses and fees, and prepare for shipping. Unfortunately, the Kickstarter Backer Survey tool does not allow backers to add more items to order. That's why we're importing all Kickstarter orders to our e-commerce platform, where you can add Turing Pi add-ons, download invoice and manage your orders.
Here is what you need to know
You must complete your Kickstarter order on turingpi.com before we can ship it.
- Check the email you used on Kickstarter for login credentials or use social login to access your order. If you used Apple's private email on Kickstarter, please read this.
- When your order is imported, it will have an "On-Hold" status, which means you need to complete it.
- Once you have successfully edited your order, it will get "canceled" status and a new "processing" order will be added.
⚠️ Make sure you see this notification
If you don't see this notification, this means that you are creating a new order.
⚠️ Please be sure to pay attention to this message. If you sign out of your account, the editing session for your order will be terminated, even if the same items are still in your cart upon signing back in.
How to complete a Kickstarter order:
Step 1: Sign in
Sign in to your account at turingpi.com
Step 2: Go to the Orders page
Go to the My Account > Orders page
Step3: Click Edit order button
Click the "Edit Order" button
Step 4: Add, remove add-ons
On the cart page, add any necessary add-ons and click the "Checkout" button. (Note: You can only increase the total amount in your cart. If you remove items without adding others, the system won't refund the difference.)
Step 5: Checkout
Complete the checkout process.
👉Make sure to enter a valid shipping address. If the package can't be delivered due to an incorrect address, we may not be able to reschedule the delivery or reimburse you.
Change shipping address for Processing order:
- Go to the My Account > Addresses page
- Make any necessary changes to the shipping address section.
Get an invoice for your order:
- Go to the My Account > Orders page.
- Locate your order and click the "Invoice" button.